Minted zucchini is a lovely and simple vegetable side dish. I like it served with grilled lamb or fish for a Mediterranean-inspired meal. That pairing is especially great in the summer, when zucchini and mint are freshest and might pop up in your CSA basket. You could use any cooking oil in this recipe, but the coconut oil flavor is really complementary in this dish.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
200+ Healthy and Delicious Recipes
20 Meal Plans for a variety of goals
I LOVE this book. The science is awesome. I’ve learned a ton without feeling overwhelmed. The paleo principles just takes my understanding to the next level!!!Janet
Cook Time: 5-6 minutes
- 2 medium zucchini, halved and sliced into ¼” semicircles
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil and zucchini.
2. Sautee zucchini until soft and just starting to brown, about 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add mint and continue to cook for 1 minute. Serve!