Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, PhD, is an award-winning public speaker and New York Times bestselling author. A popular keynote speaker for both professional and general audiences, Dr. Sarah has also been featured in numerous mainstream media stories, documentaries, radio and television appearances.
Dr. Sarah will happily consider speaking at your live event; appearing on your audio or video podcast, online summit, radio show, television show, documentary, or other media; being interviewed on background for media articles or television episodes; providing quotes for media articles; writing an endorsement, forward or review for your book; or writing an article for your high-profile website or media outlet.
For all media requests, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
- What’s With Wheat Documentary
- investigates the growing epidemic of wheat intolerance and why after eating wheat for thousands of years, it has been linked to so many health problems.
- Food As Medicine
- follows the growing movement of using food to heal chronic illness and disease. Food As Medicine documents the journey of food, health, community and hope.
- Betrayal: The Autoimmune Disease Solution They’re Not Telling You
- combines over 85 interviews from experts from around the world. Each episode is packed with information about how autoimmunity is the core cause for almost ALL disease.
- The Thyroid Secret
- combines over 100 interviews with thyroid experts across the country, providing tools, tips and techniques to get rid thyroid symptoms once and for all
Select Television Appearances:
Paleo Bites Pilot Episode:
Learn more about the Paleo Bites Pilot.
Select Online Talks and Seminars:
- Ancestral Health Symposium 2016
- Paleo f(x) 2016 (Watch via Paleo f(x) TV)
- Paleo f(x) 2015
- Ancestral Health Symposium 2014
- Paleo f(x) 2014
Select Articles Featuring Dr. Sarah:
- Readers Digest – “The One Food 12 Nutritionists Eat Every Day to Maintain Their Weight” 7/20/17
- Woman’s World –
- “Paleo for Post-Menopausal women” 8/7/17
- “University proven: Paleo diet secrets that Heal Your Thyroid” 1/1/15
- NPR – “Eating Paleo: the science behind the diet and lifestyle” – 1/16/16
- U.S. News and World Report –
National Geographic – “Ancient Oat Discovery May Poke More Holes in Paleo Diet” 9/11/15
- The New Yorker – “Stone Soup: How the Paleolithic Diet Got Trendy” – 7/28/14
- The Huffington Post – “Paleo Followers Want You to Ditch Your Shampoo, Too” – 12/28/15
- “‘Leaky Gut Syndrome’ Indicated in Multiple Sclerosis” – 9/15/14
- “Do Wheat and Dairy Make MS Flare-Ups Worse?” – 2/13/14
- New York Post – “How These 5 Sugar Substitutes Stack Up Against the Real Thing” – 11/11/15
- Whole30 – “The Paleo Approach for Autoimmune Disease: An Interview With Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D” – 3/17/14
- NewHampshire.com – “Nature Talks: the invasive plant species strike again” – 9/19/14
- Mother Nature Network – “Goitrogenic foods: Your thyroid’s worst enemy?” – 2/1/14
Select Audio Interviews – Click to listen!
- One Life Radio – Gut Superfoods
- Ultimate Health Podcast – Pregnancy and Hypothyroidism
- NPR – Eating Paleo: the science behind the diet and lifestyle
- The Paleo Solution Podcast with Robb Wolf – Episode 314 – Sarah Ballantyne, PhD – Sleep and Health
- The Financial Sense Newshour – Lifetime Income Series: Author Sarah Ballantyne on The Paleo Approach
- Fat-Burning Man with Abel James – Sarah Ballantyne: How She Lost 120 Pounds, Why Paleo is Not a Diet, & The Science of Autoimmunity
- Paleo Magazine Radio – Debunking the Lastest Anti-Paleo Study with Dr. Sarah Ballantyne: A Special Report
- Southeast Green – Paleo 101 With The Paleo Mom
- The Autoimmune Wellness Podcast – Episode 3: Step 1: In-Depth with Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D
- Align Podcast – Dr. Sarah Ballantyne: Autoimmunity and Thoughts, Reversing Depression
- Paleo f(x) 2018 – Paleo Principles, Best New Book – Science
- Dr. Axe’s Top 50 Functional and Integrative Medical Doctors 2017
- Guided Mind, Best and Most Inspiring Personal Development Blogs 2016 Award
- Academy of Culinary Nutrition Top 50 Paleo Blogs
- Paleo Magazine Best of 2015 – The Healing Kitchen, Best New Specialty Cookbook
- Paleo f(x) 2015 – Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Health Hero of the Year
- Paleo f(x) 2015 – ThePaleoMom.com, Best Family-Centered Blog
- Paleo f(x) 2015 – The Paleo Approach, Best Book (General Health/Wellness)
- Paleo f(x) 2015 – ThePaleoMomCommunity.com, Best Online Discussion Forum
- The Institute for the Psychology of Eating 100 Best Nutrition Blogs 2015
- Paleo Magazine Best of 2014 – The Paleo Approach Cookbook, Best New Paleo Cookbook
- Paleo Magazine Best of 2014 – ThePaleoMom.com, Best Science-Centered Paleo Blog
- Paleo Magazine Best of 2014 – The Paleo Appraoach, Best New Paleo Book
- Paleo Magazine Best of 2014 – Eggs Benedict, Best Blog Recipe, Culinary Recreation
Dr. Sarah will happily consider speaking at your live event; appearing on your audio or video podcast, online summit, radio show, television show, documentary, or other media; being interviewed on background for media articles or television episodes; providing quotes for media articles; writing an endorsement, forward or review for your book; or writing an article for your high-profile website or media outlet. Please fill out the following form: