On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah take a look back at the past 150 episodes and share on their most memorable moments.
Click here to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 150, A Look Back
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Yay for episode 150!
- Stacy had a huge victory in training recently with her yolk
- Favorite episodes to date
- Stacy’s number 1 – Nom Nom Paleo’s appearance and the discussion of badness
- Sarah’s number 1 – Mark Sisson’s first appearance on the show
- Stacy’s number 2 – Stefani Ruper’s appearance when they discussed the emotional side of Paleo and disordered eating
- Sarah’s number 2 – The Paleo Approach launch show
- Stacy’s number 3 – it is a tie amongst a few shows: the breastfeeding show, the gallbladder show, the beauty products show
- The microwaves are ok talk that happened in episode 10 as well
- Sarah’s Canadian-isms is another favorite, but those are all throughout
- Sarah’s number 3 – all of Stacy’s moments of uncomfortableness, especially when poop is discussed
- How often parenting is discussed in the early shows just because of where Stacy and Sarah were at in life
- What Sarah’s challenges were at the time the show was launched with adapting her daughter’s diets to a Paleo template
- Rapid Fire (48:18)
- Stacy’s favorite guest – Stefani Ruper
- Sarah’s favorite guest – Russ Crandall
- Least favorite guest situation – not to be named
- Episode Stacy least enjoyed – poop
- Episode Sarah least enjoyed – opposing/confusing views on science presented by guests
- Special thanks to all the listeners and for the success you have brought to this show!
- Outro (56:57)