On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah check in and share what they’ve been up to. Sarah has been cross-fitting, buying cookware and dropping hints that there might be a book or two in the works. Stacy just returned from a family vacation where she witnessed something that brought tears to her eyes.
Click here to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 146, Check In
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Stacy just returned from a weekend getaway with the family (where she lost her cell phone – eek!) but kind of enjoyed being unplugged. They visited Colonial Williamsburg, stayed at Great Wolf Lodge and hit up Busch Gardens.
- Stacy witnessed a couple things on vacation that hit her hard and inspired her to write this post: Paleo Gave Us Our Lives Back.
- Sarah has had a whirl wind 3.5 weeks of extreme busyness, and is happy to be back cross-fitting now that life has calmed down. She also let the cat out of the bag about a book in the works!
- Sarah FINALLY invested in some new cookware! And she and her husband have been pulled into the wonderful world of Game of Thrones.
- The Ballantynes are planning a fall (20-years together!) tropical honeymoon. Stacy is shocked that they have never had a night away without the kids. Ever!
- Stacy and Sarah discuss how they know when they need a day of rest.
- Check out the newly release One Pot Paleo and upcoming Paleo Take-Out!
- A big thank you from Stacy to everyone who reached out with feedback on last week’s podcast.
- Outro (41:22)