On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah have a part-two discussion on autoimmune diseases, specifically Hashimoto’s, and are joined by Mickey Trescott to help answer questions related to weight-loss when one has Hashimoto’s disease.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 127, Hashimoto’s Disease
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Stacy is not feeling well, but thinks she brought this one on herself
- Sarah is back at Crossfit and incredibly excited about it
- This week’s guest is Mickey to help us have a part-2 discussion on autoimmune diseases, specifically Hashimoto’s
- Sarah will be starting IV nutritional therapy
- More from Mickey
- Science with Sarah (25:30)
- What the thyroid does and why there are certain symptoms of hyperthyroidism
- The red flags and why of weight gain with Hashimoto’s
- Tests to confirm
- Questions & Answers (44:35)
- Cali – belly aches have returned despite improvement when first going AIP, thoughts on how to figure out what caused the return?
- Molly – appear to be unable to lose weight despite how deep she is digging into her health and lab tests – thoughts on what other paths to explore?
- Sarah’s post on why inadequate sleep leads to weight gain
- Thank you Mickey for coming on this week’s show!
- Outro (1:18:01)