On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah talk about their plans for the holidays and how to maneuver holiday eats, including the gray zone Paleo ingredients.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
Nutrivore Weekly Serving Matrix
An easy-to-use and flexible weekly checklist
to help you maximize nutrient-density.
The Weekly Serving Matrix is very helpful! I’ve been eating along these lines but this really helps me know where to focus vs. which foods serve a more secondary role. It’s super helpful and has taken a lot of worry out of my meal planning. Thanks!
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 121: The Holidays
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Getting into the holiday spirit, but feeling the time crunch to get things done before Christmas
- Stacy’s recent happenings, including a date with Matt, returning to the gym and gingerbread house making
- Sarah’s recent tree decorating and visit to see Santa with the girls
- Sarah and Stacy’s Christmas plans
- Sharing healthy living inspiration for the holidays with those you love
- Paleo Parents upcoming Family Resolution Revolution bundle, which will go live the day after Christmas and will feature e-books, magazine subscriptions, planning printouts and calendars, meal plans and workout templates, and so much more! It isn’t Paleo specific, but focuses on total wellness for the whole family
- Sarah thanks everyone who posted pictures of her books in Costco
- Sarah is carving out more time to write articles on her blog focusing on the topic of ‘is it Paleo’ – Sarah’s recent article
- The evolution of this ‘is it Paleo’ discussion and how it helps and hurts the Paleo community at large
- Science with Sarah (50:05)
- How to read a label to see if a treat will be acceptable and supportive of your health
- What these gray area ingredients do to your health
- Questions & Answers (1:12:32)
- Adrian – how to handle unsupportive family members during holiday gatherings?
- Steve – how harmful can a communion wafer be to gut health?
- If the holidays leave you feeling a little less than optimal – check out our holiday recovery episode
- Outro (1:28:27)
Become a Member for FREE!
The Paleo Mom Members’ Area is resource central!
You’ll get FREE, unlimited access to dozens of quality resources, including introductory series, downloadable e-books, exclusive recipes, printables, videos and guides!
You may enjoy these related posts:
TPV Podcast, Episode 123: Staying on Plan
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah share on their holiday plans, …
TPV Podcast Episode 227, Happy Holidays!
In this episode, we’re wishing you Happy Holidays, and discussing our family …
TPV Podcast, Episode 175, Ask Us Anything
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah take listener questions via …
TPV Podcast, Episode 332: Christmas Check-In Show
In this week’s episode, Stacy and Sarah do a quick check-in, sharing their …
TPV Podcast, Episode 172, Check-In
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah have a brief check-in show to …
TPV Podcast, Episode 158, Sugar
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah discuss all things sugar – …
TPV Podcast, Episode 124: Resolutions
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah talk about the common New …
TPV Podcast, Episode 122: Coffee
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah catch up and get ‘back to …
TPV Podcast, Episode 144: Jenny Castaneda
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Jenny …
TPV Podcast Episode 225, Jaclyn Harwell and Managing Holiday Indulgences
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah talk to Jaclyn Harwell from The Family That …
TPV Podcast, Episode 171, Making Paleo a Habit
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah talk about how to create …
TPV Podcast, Episode 153: Latest Happenings
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah catch up on all that is …