On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by two of the Paleo Parents Team Members to chat about the creation of Real Life Paleo and to share a bit on why this book MUST be on your bookshelf.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player belowDownload this episode (right click and save)
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 115: Real Life Paleo
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- The ladies of Real Life Paleo – the team members who helped in the creation and Sarah’s involvement with the forward
- Sam‘s support with the shopping for recipes, watching the boys, being a hand model for the photo shoots
- The photo shoot schedule and how they selected which recipes would be shot when
- Sam‘s love for the variety of ethnic recipes available in the book
- Monica’s perspective on working on Real Life Paleo
- Stacy’s inspiration for a phased approach into Paleo
- Real Life Paleo meal plans (example here)
- Sarah’s appreciation for all the information that is available in the book, from where to shop, how to stock your home and the tearaway guides (6 of them!)
- Not just a perfect book for those who are new to Paleo – how it is useful no matter where you are at in your journey
- Matt, we all love you! Thanks for all you do!
- Thank you to everyone who has shown early support for the book and have pre-ordered, please leave your reviews on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads – and encourage your friends and family members to check it out as well
- Sarah thanked both her and Stacy’s teams
- Don’t forget to RSVP for the upcoming Paleo View Book Signing Tour!
- Outro (1:04:37)