On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah give a quick update on life before heading off to the Ancestral Health Symposium.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player belowDownload this episode (right click and save)
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 103: Check-In Before AHS
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (1:03)
- Sarah is exhausted, but is working on #secretproject and can’t say much – check her Instagram to follow along, reveal to come soon
- Sarah is also working on her AHS presentation and her kids are about to start school, this year she will be volunteering to help in the classroom
- Stacy is supposed to be working on her AHS presentation as well, so this week’s show will be a quick check in
- Both Stacy and Sarah are involved with two presentations at this year’s Ancestral Health Symposium
- Stacy and Sarah will be co-presenting on Women’s Health and will focus their talk on intermittent fasting and ketogenic diets and how they work for women and why – complete with their usual banter
- Stacy’s second presentation will be with Stephanie from Stupid Easy Paleo and will cover the benefits of Strength Training for Women
- Sarah’s second presentation is on lifestyle habits and how they impact immune and gut barrier health – it doesn’t matter how healthy your diet is if your lifestyle habits are not in check
- Sarah shared on her double under work
- While Stacy, Sarah and Jimmy will have a book signing the night before this show airs, you can find both Stacy and Sarah at the Bancroft Hotel during AHS for book signings
- StrongWoman Radio is officially live – 2 episodes are available on iTunes now
- Matt and Stacy are working on another round of edits for Real Life Paleo – Stacy shared more on those
- Talk with you all next week!
- Outro (28:59)