On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah give a quick update on life before heading off to the Ancestral Health Symposium.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player belowDownload this episode (right click and save)
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 103: Check-In Before AHS
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (1:03)
- Sarah is exhausted, but is working on #secretproject and can’t say much – check her Instagram to follow along, reveal to come soon
- Sarah is also working on her AHS presentation and her kids are about to start school, this year she will be volunteering to help in the classroom
- Stacy is supposed to be working on her AHS presentation as well, so this week’s show will be a quick check in
- Both Stacy and Sarah are involved with two presentations at this year’s Ancestral Health Symposium
- Stacy and Sarah will be co-presenting on Women’s Health and will focus their talk on intermittent fasting and ketogenic diets and how they work for women and why – complete with their usual banter
- Stacy’s second presentation will be with Stephanie from Stupid Easy Paleo and will cover the benefits of Strength Training for Women
- Sarah’s second presentation is on lifestyle habits and how they impact immune and gut barrier health – it doesn’t matter how healthy your diet is if your lifestyle habits are not in check
- Sarah shared on her double under work
- While Stacy, Sarah and Jimmy will have a book signing the night before this show airs, you can find both Stacy and Sarah at the Bancroft Hotel during AHS for book signings
- StrongWoman Radio is officially live – 2 episodes are available on iTunes now
- Matt and Stacy are working on another round of edits for Real Life Paleo – Stacy shared more on those
- Talk with you all next week!
- Outro (28:59)
Become a Member for FREE!
The Paleo Mom Members’ Area is resource central!
You’ll get FREE, unlimited access to dozens of quality resources, including introductory series, downloadable e-books, exclusive recipes, printables, videos and guides!
You may enjoy these related posts:
TPV Podcast, Episode 104: AHS Recap
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah share on their 2014 Ancestral …
TPV Episode 29 Show Notes: Weight Loss with Paleo, Part 3
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah talk about losing weight again, one of our most …
TPV Podcast, Episode 134: Paleo Myth-busters – Iodine and Thyroid Disease
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah host the ultimate …
TPV Podcast, Episode 46: The Paleo Weblebrity Podcast
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Bill and Hayley from the Food …
TPV Podcast Episode 219, The Autoimmune Wellness Handbook
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah talk to Angie Alt and Mickey Trescott of …
TPV Podcast, Episode 116: Check In
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah check in after a weekend …
TPV Podcast, Episode 53: Fat-Phobia
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Jimmy from Livin’ La Vida Low …
TPV Podcast, Episode 49: Paleo Philosophy – Part 2
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah tackle part-two of the Paleo Philosophy series, …
TPV Podcast, Episode 105: Mark Sisson
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Mark Sisson of …
TPV Podcast, Episode 91: Check-In
In this episode of The Paleo View, Sarah and Stacy do a brief check-in as they …
TPV Podcast, Episode 163, The Common Concerns for Paleo Newbies
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah discuss some of the common …
TPV Podcast, Episode 321: Benefits of Being Barefoot
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah discuss the surprising number of benefits of …