The thought process behind these cookies: let’s take two delicious, sweet Paleo cut-out cookies and make it ridiculously decadent by making a cinnamon white chocolate ganache to go in the middle! It is Valentine’s Day after all! The best part? These cookies can go with your kid into a nut-free school!
Paleo Nut-Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Valentines
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus chill time
Cook Time: none
Yield: 20 cookies
- One batch of Chocolate Cut-Out Cookies
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or triple batch of homemade white chocolate
- 3 Tablespoons coconut milk
- ¾ teaspoons cinnamon
- Heat chocolate chips and coconut milk in the microwave on medium power (or do this on the stove top on low heat). Heat for 30 seconds at a time and stir because white chocolate can seize more easily than regular chocolate.
- Add cinnamon. Stir well. Let cool slightly before assembling cookies (maybe 20-30 minutes… if you let it cool too much, the cookies will be hard to assemble).
- Assemble sandwich cookies by spreading the white chocolate filling over the bottom of a cookie and then placing another cookie over top (so the tops are both on the outside). Repeat!