On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Jennifer from Predominantly Paleo to discuss MTHFR and answer questions related to the gene mutation.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 129, MTHFR
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- The Mike Meyers reference you should check out
- Sarah’s honest post this week that went viral
- Welcome to this week’s guest Jennifer from Predominantly Paleo
- Award winner creator of the yuca dough recipes and also creates a number of AIP receipes
- She also has Hashimoto’s
- Stacy’s thyroid health and how she is navigating the questions she has
- How Jennifer found Paleo
- MTHFR and Jennifer’s experience with her diagnosis
- Science with Sarah (34:07)
- The methylation cycle
- Jennifer’s experiences with her treatment
- Questions & Answers (47:16)
- Betty – how to ease the evolution into an AIP diet?
- Ladonna – would a supplement and organ meat intake impact my ability to increase my folic acid?
- Special thanks to Jennifer for coming on this week’s show!
- Outro (1:11:30)