On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah talk about the common New Year’s resolution of weight-loss and how to adjust habits to successfully reach this goal.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 124: Resolutions
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Stacy has had a great holiday season
- Sarah has as well, and feels like she is finally getting ahead of what she has been sick with for weeks
- The newest member of the Paleo Parent’s house
- If you are in Nashville right now we expect to see you tonight! DETAILS HERE
- AND in Minneapolis tomorrow, Saturday, January 3! DETAILS HERE
- AND in Toronto Sunday, January 4! DETAILS HERE
- People have been so blown away on the quality of all 45 PDFs that are included and how this will help families change their habits and health in the new year!
- The discounts included alone are worth $220, which quickly pays for the cost of the bundle at $39
- 98% of the items could be used by those who do not have families
- This week’s show is about the common resolution of weight loss
- Sarah feels it is best to set resolutions around habits, not goals, when she is focusing on weight loss
- The surprising facts that Sarah has learned lately about diet and lifestyle as it relates to weight loss
- Habits that can help limit the need to overeat and the brain chemistry that pushes that behavior
- Check out Sarah’s Fiber Manifesto to think about fiber in a different way and how it can help with weight loss – the benefits of insoluble fiber
- Ketogenic diets/low carb diets for weight-loss
- Building mindfulness around energy intake
- The weight-loss golden ticket: sleep
- Molly – weight-loss not coming from a whole/real food diet, how come?
- Carmen – Paleo seems to be causing joint pains, why would that be?