If you’re a practitioner who is passionate about improving your clients’ lives by incorporating the therapeutic potential of diet and lifestyle interventions, read on!!
I co-created the AIP Certified Coach program with Mickey Trescott, NTP, and Angie Alt, NTC, CHC for providers in the health and wellness sphere who, like you, are passionate about improving your clients’ lives by incorporating the therapeutic potential of diet and lifestyle interventions. Our goal with this program is to give you the comprehensive education and essential resources you need to better serve your autoimmune and chronically ill clients using the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP).
Change Peoples Lives!
I am so excited to train new coaches to join us on our mission of wellness!
Our goal with this program is to provide a comprehensive education along with essential resources to the coaches, physicians, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians, therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors and other practitioners that work with clients/patients with autoimmune disease and other chronic illnesses.
Unfortunately, the autoimmune community is expanding rapidly and we need an army of coaches ready to collaborate with both clients and the conventional healthcare system, leading them to health using all the best tools in the box, including diet and lifestyle.
As an AIP Certified Coach, you will be equipped with the knowledge and resources to best serve your clients with chronic illness.
Plus, you’ll be joining a community of AIP experts, working with their clients within their current scope of practice to effectively mitigate chronic illness around the globe, together creating incredible change in the standard of care for chronic illness.
We hope to see you there! We are so grateful for the chance to teach you everything we’ve learned about the AIP, and to help you change lives. I hope you’ll join us!
Who Can Become an AIP Certified Coach?
The program is not a standalone nutrition certification, and students must already be certified to work with clients.
This program is suitable for all kinds of practitioners from health coaches like CHCs, NTPs, NTCs, and CNCs, to licensed practitioners like LAcs, NDs, PAs, RDs, DCs, DOs and MDs.
- Enrollment for the next session will open August 10th, 2022! Enrollment closes August, 24th, 2022 or whenever the enrollment cap is reached.
- The course begins August 29th, 2022 and runs for 8 weeks, until October 23rd, 2022.
What you can expect from AIP Certified Coach:
- 12 hours of high-quality video lectures and transcripts delivered in manageable chunks week by week.
- The science behind dietary and lifestyle modifications that you need to both expand your knowledge as a practitioner, as well as educate your clients.
- All of the practical autoimmune protocol implementation tips that make it possible for you to tailor healing for each client.
- Advice about how to best work with clients in multiple settings.
- Dozens of professionally designed handouts, assessments, journal pages, and other tools to use directly with your clients.
- Guidance on leading your clients through troubleshooting, supplementation, and personalization.
- Access to a private group for daily discussion prompts and Q and A with the teachers as well as other students.
- Direct knowledge and best practices from experienced coaches who have been working with the autoimmune population for years.
- Certification and listing in an AIP Certified Coach database.
This is only scratching the surface of what the program offers – we’ve done our best to create a comprehensive program for coaches and practitioners who are serious about working with autoimmune clients.
How much AIP Certified Coach costs:
As the founders of AIP Certified Coach, Mickey, Angie and I are working to take meaningful action to dismantle systems that are preventing all of us from enjoying full health and wellness. One of the ways we can do that is to offer support to BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and Person of Color) health and wellness practitioners who would like to more fully serve the autoimmune community, especially fellow BIPOC.
- What: 5 scholarships will be awarded for the full enrollment price ($799)
- When: We are accepting applications now, with an August 11th, 2022 deadline
- How: You can get all the details and apply here
What About Interested People Who Aren’t Healthcare Professionals???
I’ve heard the calls from all of you who are interested in a detailed understanding of all of the inner workings of the AIP but who aren’t licensed healthcare professionals! While AIP Certified Coach is strictly for practitioners, I have created a 6-week online course geared for everyone else called The AIP Lecture Series. This course will teach you the scientific foundation of the Autoimmune Protocol diet and lifestyle, with an additional focus on practical implementation, protocol refinement, and troubleshooting.