Yield 2 loaves
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Beat together eggs, sugar, olive oil, and vanilla. Stir in zucchini.
- Combine flour, baking soda, allspice, nutmeg, ginger and salt. Add to egg mixture and stir to fully incorporate. Fold in walnuts.
- Pour half of the batter into each of the two prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- To remove from loaf pans, simply invert onto a cutting board or cooling rack. Cool on a cooling rack. Slice and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to four days.
Recipe by The Paleo Mom at https://www.thepaleomom.com/zucchini-bread/