Halloween AIP Marshmallow Ghosts
Yield 1 dozen
- Heat honey and half the water in a saucepan to 240 degrees.
- Meanwhile, bloom the gelatin in the other half of the water.
- Put gelatin in bottom of standing mixer and start whipping as you pour the hot honey mixture over top and let it whip on medium high for 10-12 minutes until soft peaks form.
- Scoop marshmallow into a piping bag fitted with a 1⁄2-inch round piping tip. Pipe the mixture onto a parchment covered baking sheet dusted with arrowroot powder.
- Working quickly, add dried fruit while the marshmallow is still sticky. You will want to pipe 4-5 at a time, then add the “eyes” and “mouth” and then continue piping.
- Sprinkle the marshmallows with arrowroot powder and let set 4 hours or overnight.
Recipe by The Paleo Mom at https://www.thepaleomom.com/halloween-aip-marshmallow-ghosts/