This year is my 25th Valentine’s Day with my husband, and just typing that makes it feel like a big deal. (I mean, that’s a quarter of a century! And I’m trying not to feel old here, so I’ll just pretend we started dating when we were six. It’s not true, but I like that math better, so I’m rolling with it.) We don’t have anything special planned though. We always keep this day nice and simple; he comes home from work with fresh flowers and I cook a nice meal and make a decadent dessert for the whole family.
I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the Valentine’s treats that I’ve made over the years.
- Orange-Strawberry (Nut-Free) Cut-Out Cookies
- Paleo Nut-Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Valentines
- Mexican Chocolate Coffee Cake
- Salted Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Bark
- Paleo Chocolate Éclairs
- Molten Lava Chocolate Cake
- Caramel-Bacon Double Chocolate Brownies
- Carob Ganache Mini Tortes
- Strawberry Mini-Spongecakes
- Meyer’s Lemon Custard Soufflé