In this episode, Sarah is in the thick of final book edits, so the hosts do a quick check-in and update!
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean player below
We’re now on Stitcher!
Nutrivore Weekly Serving Matrix
An easy-to-use and flexible weekly checklist
to help you maximize nutrient-density.
The Weekly Serving Matrix is very helpful! I’ve been eating along these lines but this really helps me know where to focus vs. which foods serve a more secondary role. It’s super helpful and has taken a lot of worry out of my meal planning. Thanks!
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 66: Quick Check-In
- 0:00 – Introduction
- Sarah got her book back from the designers and they nailed what Sarah was hoping for
- Now Sarah is going through the perfecting process and has had many late nights – she is also starting to create the index right now
- Sarah celebrated both her daughter’s birthday and her own over the weekend
- Due to where Sarah is at with the book, this week’s show is a quick check-in recording so that Sarah can get back to wrapping up the book
- Stacy is doing good and is back in the workout groove
- The Paleo Parents new project has been revealed a bit more and they have knocked out 22 new recipes for their third cookbook
- Stacy also has some epic blog posts brewing in her head and hopes to post those soon
- Please don’t forget to leave a review in iTunes
- If you are doing Black Friday holiday shopping, please be sure to use the Amazon links on both Sarah’s and Stacy’s sites – it doesn’t cost you anything, but it does help a lot with all that Sarah and Stacy do
- Sarah will do a review soon on Esther’s posture workshop and is excited to share how drastic the results of her method are (learn more about the workshops at gokhalemethod.com)
- (21:22) Outro
Become a Member for FREE!
The Paleo Mom Members’ Area is resource central!
You’ll get FREE, unlimited access to dozens of quality resources, including introductory series, downloadable e-books, exclusive recipes, printables, videos and guides!
You may enjoy these related posts:
TPV Podcast, Episode 58: Quick Check-In
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah do a quick check-in with each other, as there …
TPV Podcast, Episode 103: Check-In Before AHS
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah give a quick update on life …
TPV Podcast, Episode 65: Perspective & Change of Attitude
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by America’s Angriest …
TPV Podcast, Episode 100: Questions & Answers
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah celebrate the 100th episode …
TPV Podcast, Episode 96: Checking-In
On this episode of The Paleo View, our show hosts do a quick check-in to give …
TPV Podcast, Episode 179, Check In + A Big Thank You
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah host a catch up show as Sarah …
TPV Podcast, Episode 192, Feeding Picky Kids
Ep. 192, Feeding Picky Kids On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah …
TPV Podcast Episode 242, Children and Food Intolerances
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah talk about food intolerance and babies. How can …
TPV Podcast, Episode 116: Check In
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah check in after a weekend …
TPV Podcast, Episode 123: Staying on Plan
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah share on their holiday plans, …
TPV Podcast, Episode 146: Check In
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah check in and share what …
TPV Podcast Episode 243, Robb Wolf and Wired to Eat
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah invite Robb Wolf on to talk about his new book …