In this episode, Stacy and Sarah do a quick check-in with each other, as there was a last minute schedule conflict with this week’s guests. The two hosts give a teaser on what to expect in the upcoming weeks, and share a bit on what is going on behind the scenes at home.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean player below
We’re now on Stitcher!
Download this episode (right click and save)
Nutrivore Weekly Serving Matrix
An easy-to-use and flexible weekly checklist
to help you maximize nutrient-density.
The Weekly Serving Matrix is very helpful! I’ve been eating along these lines but this really helps me know where to focus vs. which foods serve a more secondary role. It’s super helpful and has taken a lot of worry out of my meal planning. Thanks!
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 58: Quick Check-In
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 0:46 – News & Views
- Sarah has been cleaning up the manuscript for The Paleo Approach and is frantically trying to clean up the second half of the book so she can combine the two separate parts she has been working on
- Part one of The Paleo Approach was turned in five or six weeks before the second part, so it is a lot to blend together
- Stacy wants to shake Sarah and remind her that this is just a phase of the book publishing journey
- Sarah notes that her daughters were sick this past week and she has been dealing with some very exhausting situations
- Stacy is worn out as well from the close of the fiscal year at her job
- The guests that were teased for this week’s show (Jayson and Mira Calton!) unfortunately needed to reschedule
- Next week Jayson and Mira will be on the show to discuss Naked Calories and the importance of micronutrients
- Due to the short notice Stacy and Sarah were unable to prepare for a new show, so this week is a quick check-in
- On a really exciting note, Stacy and Matt recreated Pumpkin Delights and they were posted on the Paleo Parents site on Monday – check them out! They are so good!
- They are not autoimmune friendly, but are nut free
- Sarah notes that thanks to the Paleo Parents sunflower flour recipe you can easily recreate many Paleo recipes without nuts
- Stacy is supporting Barbells for Boobs and announced this on Facebook in the hopes that people will support this amazing program funding breast cancer research at any amount (even a dollar helps!)
- To thank those who donate, Matt and Stacy will be sharing an exclusive pumpkin waffle recipe
- With your extra time please go leave reviews!
- Also, if there is a specific topic that you would like us to cover or a guest you would like us to feature, please submit your suggestions
- Sarah finished the illustrations for The Paleo Approach over the weekend
- Thanks everyone for joining us for a quick chit chat!
- (21:41) Outro
Become a Member for FREE!
The Paleo Mom Members’ Area is resource central!
You’ll get FREE, unlimited access to dozens of quality resources, including introductory series, downloadable e-books, exclusive recipes, printables, videos and guides!
You may enjoy these related posts:
TPV Podcast, Episode 59: Nutrient Density & Cravings
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Mira and Jayson Calton from …
TPV Podcast, Episode 156, The Micronutrient Miracle
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Jayson and Mira …
TPV Episode 35 Show Notes: Paleo Convenience Foods
First of all, a warm welcome to the newest Paleo Parents Team member, Monica of …
TPV Podcast, Episode 66: Quick Check-In
In this episode, Sarah is in the thick of final book edits, so the hosts do a …
TPV Podcast, Episode 172, Check-In
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah have a brief check-in show to …
TPV Podcast, Episode 91: Check-In
In this episode of The Paleo View, Sarah and Stacy do a brief check-in as they …
TPV Podcast, Episode 133: Check-In Show
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah do a quick check-in show with …
TPV Podcast, Episode 78: The Domestic Man
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Russ, The Domestic Man, to chat …
TPV Episode 38 Show Notes: Let’s Gather
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah invite Bill Staley and Hayley Mason of The Food …
TPV Podcast, Episode 179, Check In + A Big Thank You
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah host a catch up show as Sarah …
TPV Podcast Episode 226, The Perfect Plate?
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah discuss whether different foods should never be …
TPV Podcast, Episode 96: Checking-In
On this episode of The Paleo View, our show hosts do a quick check-in to give …