On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah discuss their favorite component to feeling their best – vegetables!
Click here to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 152, All About Vegetables
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Hoping to take a week off without taking a week off
- Stacy is lifting all the things in preparation for a content at the end of August
- Stacy is also getting into the swing of eating super clean to support her training
- Sarah’s vacation mode and what she has been doing
- What Sarah is doing to tend to her health while on vacation
- Sarah’s feelings towards food pyramids
- Science with Sarah (14:43)
- What is in fruit and vegetables
- The amount of produce hunter, gatherers ate
- How you can play with your macros in this space
- Not overdoing fruit
- Understanding how fructose is metabolized with vitamins
- How are families feel nurtured by us when we feed them vegetables
- What is common in Stacy’s house for vegetable consumption
- What is common in Sarah’s house for vegetable consumption
- Questions & Answers (33:54)
- Rachel – what is a serving size of vegetables?
- Anti-nutrients and vegetables
- Feelings on juicing
- Sarah – what is the nutritional value of greenhouse grown vegetables?
- We will be back next week!
- Outro (58:41)