On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah catch up a bit and host a Back to Basics show, addressing a number of questions from the queue that have to do with general Paleo practices.
Click here to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 135, Back to Basics
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Science with Sarah (18:51)
- Questions & Answers (38:10)
- Jane – can I consume the bones from bone broth prep?
- Janessa – any recommendations on an AIP approved protein?
- Kelly – why would I be sensitive to coconut oil?
- Stacy’s love for this avocado oil
- Megan – spices coming from seeds on AIP, do I really have to give them up? Is rice vinegar safe on AIP?
- Thanks all for joining us this week! We will be back with another Myth Busters show (find the first show in the series here)
- Outro (1:04:40)