Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 130, Homegrown & Diana Rodgers
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Welcome back Diana Rodgers!
- Getting people in touch with where their food is coming from
- What you will find in Homegrown Paleo and why
- Sarah’s experience with her home garden and what Stacy has had success with in her region and with her schedule
- Diana’s video resources on her site
- What animals Diana has on her farm
- How to handle country rules when it comes to farming at home
- The answers to the wacky questions folks have when considering a home farm
- Questions & Answers (46:18)
- Paleo Sister’s Journey – How many chickens is a good number for beginners to start with?
- Jennifer – hen leaving eggs in random places, how to retrain?
- Rachel – how to make the transition period smooth when introducing new breeds into the coop?
- Boot etiquette with chickens – find the video referenced here
- Modern Farm Girls podcast with Liz Wolfe
- The lifestyle section of Homegrown Paleo and the seasonal recipe break down
- Family members’ favorite recipes from the book
- Where to find Diana if they are looking for more information
- If you go to Sustainable Dish here on the site and enter your pre-order number from Homegrown Paleo you can get a sneak peek preview copy with tons of discounts
- Outro (1:06:12)