On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by a return guest, Diana Rodgers to talk about food sources and how to incorporate more homegrown foods into the mix.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
Nutrivore Weekly Serving Matrix
An easy-to-use and flexible weekly checklist
to help you maximize nutrient-density.
The Weekly Serving Matrix is very helpful! I’ve been eating along these lines but this really helps me know where to focus vs. which foods serve a more secondary role. It’s super helpful and has taken a lot of worry out of my meal planning. Thanks!
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 130, Homegrown & Diana Rodgers
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Welcome back Diana Rodgers!
- You can also find her at Sustainable Dish
- And her first appearance on The Paleo View here
- How Stacy and Diana met
- Her upcoming new book, Homegrown Paleo
- Getting people in touch with where their food is coming from
- What you will find in Homegrown Paleo and why
- Sarah’s experience with her home garden and what Stacy has had success with in her region and with her schedule
- Diana’s video resources on her site
- What animals Diana has on her farm
- How to handle country rules when it comes to farming at home
- The answers to the wacky questions folks have when considering a home farm
- Welcome back Diana Rodgers!
- Questions & Answers (46:18)
- Paleo Sister’s Journey – How many chickens is a good number for beginners to start with?
- Jennifer – hen leaving eggs in random places, how to retrain?
- Rachel – how to make the transition period smooth when introducing new breeds into the coop?
- Boot etiquette with chickens – find the video referenced here
- Modern Farm Girls podcast with Liz Wolfe
- The lifestyle section of Homegrown Paleo and the seasonal recipe break down
- Family members’ favorite recipes from the book
- Where to find Diana if they are looking for more information
- If you go to Sustainable Dish here on the site and enter your pre-order number from Homegrown Paleo you can get a sneak peek preview copy with tons of discounts
- Outro (1:06:12)
Become a Member for FREE!
The Paleo Mom Members’ Area is resource central!
You’ll get FREE, unlimited access to dozens of quality resources, including introductory series, downloadable e-books, exclusive recipes, printables, videos and guides!
You may enjoy these related posts:
TPV Podcast, Episode 199, Diana Rodgers and Embracing Modern Medicine
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Diana Rodgers …
Book Review: The Homegrown Paleo Cookbook by Diana Rodgers, NTP
This review was written by my assistant Christina. Diana Rodgers is a …
TPV Podcast, Episode 278: Diana Rodgers
In this episode, Diana Rodgers comes on to talk about Kale Vs. Cow, her film …
TPV Podcast, Episode 104: AHS Recap
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah share on their 2014 Ancestral …
TPV Podcast, Episode 131: Liver Health
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah kick off a new series on the …
TPV Episode 16 Show Notes: The Gallbladder Show
In this episode, it’s all about the gallbladder! Stacy doesn’t have one and …
TPV Podcast, Episode 54: Paleo Meals; What’s easy, quick and cheap?
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Diana Rodgers, the mastermind …
TPV Podcast, Episode 95: The Paleo Kitchen
On this episode of The Paleo View, Sarah and Stacy are joined by Juli …
TPV Podcast, Episode 92: Digestive Health
In this episode of The Paleo View, Sarah and Stacy catch up on life, and cover …
TPV Podcast, Episode 49: Paleo Philosophy – Part 2
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah tackle part-two of the Paleo Philosophy series, …
TPV Episode 1 Show Notes: Paleo Kids in School
Listen in iTunes or download and listen by clicking the PodBean player below …
TPV Podcast, Episode 55: Food Quality and Priorities
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Kendall Kendrick from …