On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Stephanie Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo to talk about her recently released cookbook, how to fuel your workouts, and how the yes/no list to Paleo can impact your health and wellness.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
Nutrivore Weekly Serving Matrix
An easy-to-use and flexible weekly checklist
to help you maximize nutrient-density.
The Weekly Serving Matrix is very helpful! I’ve been eating along these lines but this really helps me know where to focus vs. which foods serve a more secondary role. It’s super helpful and has taken a lot of worry out of my meal planning. Thanks!
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 125: Stephanie Gaudreau
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Stacy’s new cat love
- Welcome Stephanie from Stupid Easy Paleo!
- Sarah has been a napping machine to make up on lost sleep from the tour
- Stacy and Sarah had such a great time in the last three stops on The Paleo View Book Signing Tour
- The Performance Paleo Cookbook, Stephanie’s new book, just released
- More from Stephanie and why she wrote the Performance Paleo Cookbook
- What you eat and when, and how it impacts your fitness activities, performance, and recovery
- Dogma and judgement and how it hinders the community from growing
- The hot topic of safe starches
- Rules and the importance of educating others on the reasons behind these “rules” so that each individual can make personal choices and find the rules that work best for their life and their goals
- Yes and no lists are great when you first start Paleo, but living on a strict yes/no list is rarely sustainable
- When challenges can be a negative thing when working towards healthy habits and balance
- Stephanie’s favorite pre and post workout foods and why
- Stephanie’s favorite recipes from the book
- Fat post workout is not a good choice and Stephanie shares on why
- Thanks again to Stephanie for coming on this week’s show!
- Follow her at Stupid Easy Paleo
- Check out her e-book The Paleo Athlete
- Check out her new book The Paleo Performance Cookbook
- You can also find her on Strong Woman Radio
- Outro (1:13:07)
Become a Member for FREE!
The Paleo Mom Members’ Area is resource central!
You’ll get FREE, unlimited access to dozens of quality resources, including introductory series, downloadable e-books, exclusive recipes, printables, videos and guides!
You may enjoy these related posts:
TPV Podcast, Episode 93: Stephanie Gaudreau
In this episode of The Paleo View, Sarah and Stacy are joined by Stephanie …
Book Review: The Performance Paleo Cookbook by Stephanie Gaudreau
Stephanie Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo is not only an athlete, but a brilliant …
TPV Podcast, Episode 103: Check-In Before AHS
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah give a quick update on life …
TPV Podcast, Episode 83: Liz Wolfe
In this episode Stacy and Sarah are joined by Liz Wolfe, also known as Real Food …
TPV Podcast, Episode 99: Madelyn Moon
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Madelyn Moon to …
TPV Podcast, Episode 95: The Paleo Kitchen
On this episode of The Paleo View, Sarah and Stacy are joined by Juli …
TPV Podcast, Episode 84: Arsy and the Champion
It is one very exciting week on The Paleo View where Stacy reflects on her …
TPV Podcast, Episode 102: Teenagers
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Leslie …
TPV Podcast, Episode 71: Sugar Detox
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah welcome Diane Sanfilippo to cover sugar …
TPV Podcast, Episode 56: Fitness & Recovery
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah chat about their new fitness regimens, how …
TPV Podcast, Episode 105: Mark Sisson
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Mark Sisson of …
TPV Podcast, Episode 78: The Domestic Man
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Russ, The Domestic Man, to chat …