On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah share on their holiday plans, the Family Resolution Revolution, and the concept of “falling off the wagon”.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
Nutrivore Weekly Serving Matrix
An easy-to-use and flexible weekly checklist
to help you maximize nutrient-density.
The Weekly Serving Matrix is very helpful! I’ve been eating along these lines but this really helps me know where to focus vs. which foods serve a more secondary role. It’s super helpful and has taken a lot of worry out of my meal planning. Thanks!
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 123: Staying on Plan
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Holiday prep plans
- Eating nutrient dense foods prior to heading out on the second leg of the tour – Sarah feeling a little under the weather
- King Oscar cod livers (i.e. most epic nutrient seeker find of 2014)
- Looking for a different 2015? The Family Resolution Revolution is now live
- What you will find in the bundle:
- Real Food and Paleo eCookbooks
- Meal Planning Programs
- Healthy Living and Informational eBooks
- Online Workshops & Programs for Fitness, Self Love and More
- Online Magazine Subscriptions
- and LOTS of Discounts to your favorite vendors!
- A great resource that extends beyond the Paleo community, great for those who are simply looking to change their lifestyle and improve their quality of health
- What you will find in the bundle:
- Stacy’s recent lifestyle acknowledgement and her plan for how to manage and improve
- Sarah’s acknowledgement on choices and the awareness around indulging vs. derailing
- Stacy’s thoughts around mindless eating and how to especially manage it around the holidays
- Negative emotions and how they impact decision making
- Brain chemistry and its relation to food addiction
- Sarah’s research on the food reward system in the brain
- Normal dopamine responses and what propels overeating
- Looking at the lifestyle factors that influence the discipline aspect of getting yourself back on plan, as opposed to focusing on ‘no xyz’ challenges
- Mental health, hormone health and nutrient status and how these things are equally important when managing areas of your health
- Sarah’s habits and the strategies she puts into place to manage her health goals
- How Stacy plans to handle this holiday season
- Come meet Stacy and Sarah on the last three stops of The Paleo View Book Signing Tour!
- Outro (54:34)
Become a Member for FREE!
The Paleo Mom Members’ Area is resource central!
You’ll get FREE, unlimited access to dozens of quality resources, including introductory series, downloadable e-books, exclusive recipes, printables, videos and guides!
You may enjoy these related posts:
TPV Podcast, Episode 121: The Holidays
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah talk about their plans for …
TPV Podcast Episode 333: 2019 Resolutions Check-In Show
Stacy and Sarah are kicking off 2o19 sharing their takes on what makes a healthy …
TPV Podcast, Episode 193, Paleo in the Dorm Room
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Sarah …
TPV Podcast, Episode 124: Resolutions
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah talk about the common New …
TPV Podcast, Episode 164, Joshua Weissman
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah are joined by Joshua Weissman …
TPV Podcast, Episode 119: Thankful
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah share on all that they are …
TPV Podcast Episode 334: The Secret to Dietary Success: Meal Planning
Whether you’re starting a new diet as part of your New Year’s Resolutions or …
TPV Podcast, Episode 171, Making Paleo a Habit
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah talk about how to create …
TPV Podcast, Episode 179, Check In + A Big Thank You
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah host a catch up show as Sarah …
TPV Podcast Episode 398: How We’re Coping with Quarantine
On this week’s episode, Stacy and Sarah share tips on how to cope with …
TPV Podcast Episode 385: New Year’s Resolutions
On this week’s show, Stacy and Sarah talk about New Year’s Resolutions. Each of …
TPV Podcast, Episode 95: The Paleo Kitchen
On this episode of The Paleo View, Sarah and Stacy are joined by Juli …