On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah talk a bit about the upcoming Paleo View Book Signing Tour, talk about the sweetener alternative lucuma powder, and answer questions on self-control and challenges.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below<Download this episode (right click and save)
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 111: Self-Control and Challenges
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:56)
- Stacy and Sarah are going on a book tour!
- This week’s show is about self-control and challenges
- Science with Sarah (17:50)
- Lucuma powder – is it a good choice as a sugar alternative in a Paleo diet?
- Possible benefits
- The red flags
- Sarah’s recommendations on sweeteners
- Stacy’s recommendations on what to do when eating sweeteners
- Questions & Answers (34:02)
- How can I better approach elimination diets to not worsen disordered eating?
- Have either of you been to over eaters anonymous? (52:32)
- Check out this episode of The Paleo View where eating disorders were discussed
- Do you have any idea how accurate the sleep tracker is on FitBit? How beneficial do you think products like FitBit are?
- Stacy’s experience with a different kind of device, a Withings
- Sarah will be in the Pennsylvania area this weekend – check her events page here
- Real Life Paleo will be in Stacy’s hands on October 16 – don’t forget to place those orders to reserve your copy
- And don’t forget to leave podcast reviews so other folks can find The Paleo View
- Outro (1:14:45)