In this episode, Stacy and Sarah welcome Arsy from Rubies and Radishes, author of The Paleo Slow Cooker, to talk about breastfeeding and first foods. Discussed are such topics as handling food sensitivities in babies, how to deal with issues with milk supply, and why Stacy knows so much about this stuff.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 33: Breastfeeding and First Foods
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:19 – News & Views
- Our guest is Arsy of Rubies and Radishes who wrote The Paleo Slow Cooker! (Paleo Parents review here)
- Stacy attended Paleo f(x)! Maggie of the Paleo Parents Review Team did a round up of all the recaps for Paleo Parents here.
- Check out the Paleo Parents Instagram for lots of photos
- People mentioned:
- Abel of Fat Burning Man
- George of Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations
- Chris Kresser
- Sarah Fragoso of Everyday Paleo
- Emily Deans
- Marissa Pellagrino of Relentless Fitness
- Jimmy Moore of Livin La Vida Low Carb
- Kelly of the Spunky Coconut
- Michelle of Nom Nom Paleo and Henry of FITBOMB
- Danielle of Against All Grain
- Lick Honest Ice Cream
- George talked about his eating disorders both on the Paleo for Women podcast and the Fat Burning Man podcast
- You can buy individual streams of Paleo f(X) panels and talks here. I think attendees will get the video for free.
- Wow, The Paleo Approach is going to be so amazing!
- Lovebean Fudge: NOT for planes
- 26:04 – Science with Sarah: Is napping problematic?
- 36:29 – Q&A
- What are some Paleo options for increasing milk supply?
- 50:37 – I have oversupply and my lactation consultant says it may be food allergy. Is it possible to develop an allergy to eggs later?
- 1:05:29 – What are some lumpy consistency recipe resources for my disabled daughter?
- 1:11:22 – How do you introduce foods to a baby prone to food allergies?
- 1:23:52 – How do I solve issues with constipation with my baby?
- 1:34:08 Outro