In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by the fabulous Mark Sisson! Mark’s new book, the Primal Connection talks about how to reconnect to the rest of your genes and ancestral heritage after you’ve accomplished the big diet and exercise goals. It was a fascinating discussion we are sure you will love too!
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 27: Mark Sisson and the Primal Connection
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:19 News and Views
- Check out our clip show from last week
- Our guest is Mark Sisson of Mark’s Daily Apple, a terrific resource for all the ancestral health community! He’s also a really swell dude.
- If you need hog recipes, maybe you also need Beyond Bacon?
- Know your butcher! Know your slaughter methods! Shout out to Beyond Bacon’s last second liver provider, Don at The Organic Butcher!
- 10:25 – The Hygeine Hypothesis
- 29:35 – Prioritizing your life and incorporating a modern life with the primal principles
- Ten Habits of Highly Effective Hunter-Gatherers by Mark on Underground Wellness
- Lost Art of Play
- The Definitive Guide to Sleep by Mark
- Amber glasses: to untrick your brain’s connection of blue light to wakefulness
- Beauty Balm (way to sell it, ladies!)
- 51:00 – Social connection and ritual
- 1:05:13 – Outro