In this episode, Stacy and Sarah return to answer your questions about autoimmunity and how to combat it! First, Sarah talks about whether it is okay to cut out an entire “food group”. Then we try to track down your how far you must take the autoimmune protocol and how to deal with symptoms that remain.
Listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
Nutrivore Weekly Serving Matrix
An easy-to-use and flexible weekly checklist
to help you maximize nutrient-density.
The Weekly Serving Matrix is very helpful! I’ve been eating along these lines but this really helps me know where to focus vs. which foods serve a more secondary role. It’s super helpful and has taken a lot of worry out of my meal planning. Thanks!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 22: Autoimmune Part 3
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:07 – News and Views
- Stacy on 21 Day Sugar Detox
- Stacy mostly got a giant set of Franciscanware in Dessert Rose
- The result of Stacy’s chocolate needs
- Our 10 Year Anniversary posts
- And don’t forget to pre-order Beyond Bacon!
- 25:15 – Science with Sarah: Can you eliminate a whole “food group”?
- 31:02 – Questions and Answers
- To review: The autoimmune protocol
- 32:25 – How did you find out you had Coeliac Disease?
- How does gluten activate your immune system?
- This article tells you all the different types of coeliac tests, including the short pinky finger called “Braly’s Sign”.
- Stacy’s Before and After
- Shout out to Shirley from Gluten Free Easily!
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis – the coeliac rash
- 47:36 – Should I go on the autoimmune protocol with Raynaud’s disease and some markers for Lupus?
- Placentia, California – a real place
- Gluten Cross Reactivity
- Paleo Physicians Network
- 56:36 – Is my back pain possibly a autoimmune disease? Should I get it diagnosed?
- 1:03:28 – Should my husband go further into the autoimmune protocol if his psoriasis isn’t improving?
- Sarah on modifying Paleo for psoriasis
- Sarah on being patient with autoimmune
- Stacy means Yerba Mate; Mate Vana is a brand name from Tevana.
- 1:17:04 – Outro
Become a Member for FREE!
The Paleo Mom Members’ Area is resource central!
You’ll get FREE, unlimited access to dozens of quality resources, including introductory series, downloadable e-books, exclusive recipes, printables, videos and guides!
You may enjoy these related posts:
TPV Episode 13 Show Notes: The Autoimmune Protocol Part 2
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah discuss how they deal with their autoimmune …
The 3 Phases of the Autoimmune Protocol
Autoimmune disease is an epidemic in our society, affecting an estimated 50 …
TPV Episode 2 Show Notes: The Autoimmune Protocol
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are both on the autoimmune protocol of the …
TPV Podcast, Episode 40: Practical Autoimmune Protocol
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah invite Mickey Trescott of Autoimmune Paleo, …
TPV Episode 15 Show Notes: Holiday Recovery
If you enjoy The Paleo Mom’s Paleo Chicken Pad Thai (Savory), Paleo Parents’ …
TPV Podcast, Episode 257: Live Show Part 3
In this episode, we bring you the third installment of our live show! We take …
TPV Episode 28 Show Notes: Immune System and Immune Disorders
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are not talking about autoimmune disorders, but …
TPV Episode 23 Show Notes: Fertility, PCOS, and Female Hormones
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by the fantastic Stefani Ruper of …
TPV Episode 16 Show Notes: The Gallbladder Show
In this episode, it’s all about the gallbladder! Stacy doesn’t have one and …
TPV Episode 3 Show Notes: Transitioning Kids to Paleo
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah tackle your issues transitioning kids to a …
TPV Episode 31 Show Notes: Paleo Pregnancy
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah talk about fertility and pregnancy, …
TPV Podcast Episode 377: Common Misconceptions about the AIP
On this week’s episode, Stacy and Sarah revisit the basic points of the …