Roasted Butternut Squash
Yield 4-6 servings
- 2 lbs butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1½” pieces
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped (or dried thyme)
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Melt coconut oil. Toss with butternut squash and thyme. Spread out onto prepared baking sheet.
- Place squash in oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until slightly browned and tender. Shake pan (and maybe flip squash chunks) every ten minutes during baking.
Recipe by The Paleo Mom at https://www.thepaleomom.com/roasted-butternut-squash/