We’re entering the holiday season, and while the holidays can present many challenges in a normal year, this is just not a normal year! So, on this week’s episode of The Whole View, Stacy and I discuss ways to celebrate the holidays while staying safe during a global pandemic, including how to stay on track and support our mental health during the last few months of a really tough year for many of us.
If you enjoy the show, please review it on iTunes!
Recommended Reading and Listening
- Halloween Movie Watchlist
- Halloween in Quarantine: Safer Alternatives to Trick-or-Treating
- TPV Podcast Episode 383: Anxiety
- TWV Podcast Episode 458: Collective Trauma and Re-Entry Anxiety
- TWV Podcast Episode 432: Giving Thanks
- The Health Benefits of Connection
- TPV Podcast Episode 398: How We’re Coping with Quarantine
- TWV Podcast Episode 410: How We’re Coping with Quarantine, Part 2
- TPV Podcast Episode 374: Thanksgiving Dinner Rapid Fire
- TPV Podcast, Episode 323: Cheat or Treat, Let’s Talk Sweets!
- TPV Podcast, Episode 327: Our Thanksgiving Traditions
- Clementine Pumpkins and Halloween Recipe Roundup
- Habit Formation and New Years Resolutions
- TWV Podcast Episode 438: The Fascinating Science of Habits
- TPV Podcast, Episode 269: The Truth About Detoxes