In this episode, Stacy and I discuss how incredibly common nutrient deficiencies are, even if you think you’re eating a healthy diet, plus what nutrient-dense foods we can eat to restore healthy nutrient levels in the body, and what framing the whole diet as nutrivore means.
If you enjoy the show, please review it on iTunes!
Recommended Reading and Listening
- What Is a Nutrivore?
- TPV Episode 354: Everything Vitamin D
- TWV Podcast Episode 409: Let’s Talk About Magnesium
- Nutrient Deficiency and Autoimmune Disease
- The Nutrivore Score
- TWV Podcast Episode 475: Can I Be Nutrivore If I Don’t Eat Organ Meat?
- Ditching Diet Dogma
- TWV Podcast Episode 417: Vitamin K2, Hype, or Essential?
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin A (Retinol)
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin C
Gomez-Pinilla F, Gomez AG. The influence of dietary factors in central nervous system plasticity and injury recovery. PM R. 2011 Jun;3(6 Suppl 1):S111-6. doi: 10.1016/j.pmrj.2011.03.001. PMID: 21703566; PMCID: PMC3258094.