Welcome to episode 464 of The Whole View! This week, Dr. Sarah and Stacy dive into the science of PFAS and forever chemicals, why they are so problematic, and what we can do to limit our exposure and make a change.
If you enjoy the show, please review it on iTunes
Join Our Patreon!
Come join our Patreon family! You can support The Whole View podcast and hear what Dr. Sarah and Stacy really think about this topic in this week’s exclusive and uncensored behind-the-scenes bonus audio. We love connecting with our Patrons! It’s a direct line to submit your questions for upcoming shows, plus you also get access to some cool features like weekly bonus episodes and quarterly live video Q&As where you can ask Dr. Sarah and Stacy anything!
Recommended Reading and Listening
- BPA: Should We Be Worried?
- 7 Chemicals Banned in Europe That Are Allowed in the USA
- Dark Waters Movie | Official Website | Trailers and Release Dates | Focus Features
- Toxic-Free Future | Science, Advocacy, Results
- Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families
- Earthjustice: Environmental Law: Because the Earth Needs a Good Lawyer | Earthjustice
- Beautycounter advocacy