In this week’s episode, Stacy and Sarah do a quick check-in, sharing their Christmas plans and some very cool gifts their families have to look forward to!
Click here to listen in iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
Nutrivore Weekly Serving Matrix
An easy-to-use and flexible weekly checklist
to help you maximize nutrient-density.
The Weekly Serving Matrix is very helpful! I’ve been eating along these lines but this really helps me know where to focus vs. which foods serve a more secondary role. It’s super helpful and has taken a lot of worry out of my meal planning. Thanks!
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 332: Christmas Check-In Show
(0:40) News and views
- Stacy and Sarah are doing something amazing – they’ve planned ahead this year and have recorded this check-in show a week in advance so they can each take the week of Christmas off!
- Both Sarah and Stacy’s kids are getting to the age where they’re embarrassed by their parents. But Stacy says it’s a right of passage!
- Stacy is so proud of her sons’ Christmas wishes. Cole wants to travel, Finn already got his wish of having a puppy, and Wes wants a journal so he can get organized.
- Stacy shares the big gift that she and Matt will be giving their family: an epic European cruise!
- Instead of gifting “things,” they like to gift experiences!
- They’ll go to Italy, Spain, France, and England.
- Yes, Stacy will be visiting the Harry Potter stuff in London.
- This will be the first time Matt and Stacy are taking an international trip!
- They’ll be revealing the different destinations of the cruise to the boys as presents on Christmas morning.
- The family will also be visiting Canada next year.
- Side note: Sarah is still working on becoming an American citizen.
- Sarah’s mother-in-law is visiting for 3 weeks and they’ll be doing some local tourist activities!
- Stacy and Sarah go on a tangent about snow and the weather… then decide this isn’t a snow about climate change.
- Stacy wishes the listeners happy holidays! Especially those, like herself, who are missing a loved one.
- Next week’s podcast will be all about what we want 2019 to look like so be sure to tune in!
- Get your questions in! We want to hear from you! And there’s no end to questions we can answer and topics we can address!
- Engage on social media! That’s how we get feedback!
- Thank you for listening.
Become a Member for FREE!
The Paleo Mom Members’ Area is resource central!
You’ll get FREE, unlimited access to dozens of quality resources, including introductory series, downloadable e-books, exclusive recipes, printables, videos and guides!
You may enjoy these related posts:
TPV Podcast, Episode 327: Our Thanksgiving Traditions
In this check-in episode, Stacy and Sarah discuss their Thanksgiving plans …
TPV Podcast, Episode 172, Check-In
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah have a brief check-in show to …
TPV Podcast, Episode 291: Sourcing Groceries: Buying Locally or Online?
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are buying their groceries. But where do they …
TPV Podcast Episode 227, Happy Holidays!
In this episode, we’re wishing you Happy Holidays, and discussing our family …
TPV Podcast, Episode 175, Ask Us Anything
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah take listener questions via …
TPV Podcast, Episode 293: Do I Have to Be Gluten-Free Forever?
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah talk about if a little gluten now and then is …
TPV Podcast, Episode 254: Check-In Show
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah check-in and talk about Stacy’s move, Sarah …
TPV Podcast, Episode 325: Alopecia & AIP for Kids
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah come to the rescue for a listener in need, …
TPV Podcast, Episode 121: The Holidays
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah talk about their plans for …
TPV Podcast Episode 350: Travel Tales
On this episode, Sarah and Stacy share their travel tales from their latest …
TPV Podcast, Episode 96: Checking-In
On this episode of The Paleo View, our show hosts do a quick check-in to give …
TPV Podcast, Episode 195, The Latest in Weight Loss Research
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah discuss some of the latest …