In this week’s episode, Stacy and Sarah do a quick check-in, sharing their Christmas plans and some very cool gifts their families have to look forward to!
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 332: Christmas Check-In Show
(0:40) News and views
- Stacy and Sarah are doing something amazing – they’ve planned ahead this year and have recorded this check-in show a week in advance so they can each take the week of Christmas off!
- Both Sarah and Stacy’s kids are getting to the age where they’re embarrassed by their parents. But Stacy says it’s a right of passage!
- Stacy is so proud of her sons’ Christmas wishes. Cole wants to travel, Finn already got his wish of having a puppy, and Wes wants a journal so he can get organized.
- Stacy shares the big gift that she and Matt will be giving their family: an epic European cruise!
- Instead of gifting “things,” they like to gift experiences!
- They’ll go to Italy, Spain, France, and England.
- Yes, Stacy will be visiting the Harry Potter stuff in London.
- This will be the first time Matt and Stacy are taking an international trip!
- They’ll be revealing the different destinations of the cruise to the boys as presents on Christmas morning.
- The family will also be visiting Canada next year.
- Side note: Sarah is still working on becoming an American citizen.
- Sarah’s mother-in-law is visiting for 3 weeks and they’ll be doing some local tourist activities!
- Stacy and Sarah go on a tangent about snow and the weather… then decide this isn’t a snow about climate change.
- Stacy wishes the listeners happy holidays! Especially those, like herself, who are missing a loved one.
- Next week’s podcast will be all about what we want 2019 to look like so be sure to tune in!
- Get your questions in! We want to hear from you! And there’s no end to questions we can answer and topics we can address!
- Engage on social media! That’s how we get feedback!
- Thank you for listening.