In this episode, Stacy introduces the new reinvention of Paleo Parents! Welcome to the new site: REAL EVERYTHING!
Click here to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player below
Nutrivore Weekly Serving Matrix
An easy-to-use and flexible weekly checklist
to help you maximize nutrient-density.
The Weekly Serving Matrix is very helpful! I’ve been eating along these lines but this really helps me know where to focus vs. which foods serve a more secondary role. It’s super helpful and has taken a lot of worry out of my meal planning. Thanks!Jan
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 215: Introducing Real Everything!
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (0:40)
- Stacy got a new pet! Meet our bearded dragon!
- Do you want to read Divergent too? Or see the movie?
- Find out about raising bearded dragons!
- Introducing Real Everything!
- We’ve moved everything over to the new site, but Paleo Parents still exists!
- We polled our audience and they describe us mainly as “REAL” and we were inspired by that!
- We won’t be suddenly releasing recipes that aren’t “Paleo”, but we are trying to expand what we talk about. We’re more than just a food blog!
- Get up on Thirsty Brain you guys! First episode released last night!
- We might even brush against religion or politics. Uh oh!
- It’s all just so that we can be more of ourselves.
- Are we brave enough? Hopefully! You’ll still love us, right?
- We’re not only Paleo, we’re not only parents. We’re interesting real people!
- Don’t worry, we still eat Paleo. We still use the word Paleo. We still do the Paleo View!
- Real Everything is live right now!
- Tune in on Saturday as we kick off a week of giveaways and excitement!
- And hey, we designed our website ourselves!
- Outro (38:49)