I periodically have information or resources to share that are only relevant to those members of my audience that work in the health and wellness sphere. If that’s you, you’ll appreciate being a member of this list so that you can stay in the know! I e-mail this list infrequently and irregularly. If you would like to also receive my weekly newsletter, you can set your e-mail preferences here.
Interested in Becoming an AIP Certified Coach?
I put together the AIP Certified Coach program with Mickey Trescott, NTP, Angie Alt, NTC, CHC to help health coaches, nutritionists, physicians and other practitioners better serve their autoimmune and chronically ill clients using the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP). The three of us will be teaching this 8-week program live to a limited group of students starting January 21st, 2019. Enrollment will be opening in late December 2018 for the next session of AIP Certified Coaches! Join the Healthcare Professionals E-mail List for notifications!
Our goal with this program is to provide a comprehensive education along with essential resources to the coaches and practitioners who are best equipped to help patients with chronic illness.
Who Can Become an AIP Certified Coach?
The program is not a standalone nutrition certification, and students must already be certified to work with clients. This program is suitable for all kinds of practitioners from health coaches like CHCs, NTPs, NTCs, and CNCs, to licensed practitioners like LAcs, NDs, RDs, DCs, and MDs.
- Enrollment for the next session will open December 26th, 2018! Enrollment closes January 16, 2019 or whenever the enrollment cap is reached.
- The course begins January 21st, 2019 and runs for 8 weeks, until March 17th.
What you can expect from AIP Certified Coach:
- 12 hours of high-quality video lectures and transcripts delivered in manageable chunks week by week.
- The science behind dietary and lifestyle modifications that you need to both expand your knowledge as a practitioner, as well as educate your clients.
- All of the practical autoimmune protocol implementation tips that make it possible for you to tailor healing for each client.
- Advice about how to best work with clients in multiple settings.
- Dozens of professionally designed handouts, assessments, journal pages, and other tools to use directly with your clients.
- Guidance on leading your clients through troubleshooting, supplementation, and personalization.
- Access to a private group for daily discussion prompts and Q & A with the teachers as well as other students.
- Direct knowledge and best practices from experienced coaches who have been working with the autoimmune population for years.
- Certification and listing in an AIP Certified Coach database.
This is only scratching the surface of what the program offers – we’ve done our best to create a comprehensive program for coaches and practitioners who are serious about working with autoimmune clients.
How much AIP Certified Coach costs:
Change Peoples Lives!
I am so excited to train new coaches to join us on our mission of wellness! Unfortunately, the autoimmune community is expanding rapidly and we need an army of coaches ready to collaborate with both clients and the conventional healthcare system, leading them to health using all the best tools in the box, including diet and lifestyle. If you have more questions, check out our FAQ page here!
As an AIP Certified Coach, you will have the knowledge and resources to best serve your clients with chronic illness. Plus, you’ll be joining an community of experts, working with their clients to effectively mitigate chronic illness around the globe, together creating incredible change in the standard of care for chronic illness.
We hope to see you there! We are so grateful for the chance to teach you everything we’ve learned about the AIP, and to help you change lives. I hope you’ll join us!
Other Resources for Healthcare Professionals
Looking for support, connection and a direct line to get your questions answered? Consider joining Insider Connections! This limited-availability paid membership grants you direct access to me via a secret Facebook Group plus access to exclusive content (video, articles, sneak peeks, works-in-progress, research notes, etc.), invitations to beta test new online courses and programs, and the opportunity to provide feedback and guidance on ongoing projects. This is a great opportunity for 1-on-1 mentorship. Learn more here.
You may also enjoy my Health Professionals’ Resource Center, a central location for premium resources that providers in the health and wellness sphere may find useful for their continuing education and in their practices. You’ll find a variety of resources in this membership site, including presentations (including video, when available, and downloadable PDFs of the presentation slides), printable guides and handouts to provide to clients, and exclusive articles written for healthcare professionals. Inside the Resource Center, I also shares interesting articles and research I’m doing for upcoming projects. Learn more here.