Subscribe to get premium content relevant to professionals in the health & wellness sphere!
Are you a licensed healthcare practitioner in the health and wellness space who is just as keen as I am to continuously learn about cutting-edge and new research from diverse fields related to human health? Then you’ll love my Health & Wellness Provider e-mail! Subscribe, by filling out the form below to subscribe!
"*" indicates required fields
I periodically have information or resources to share that are only relevant to those members of my audience that work in the health and wellness sphere. If that’s you, you’ll appreciate being a member of this list so that you can stay in the know! In my occasional newsletter for health and wellness providers, I share what I am currently learning about cutting-edge and new research from diverse fields related to human health, including nutritional sciences, therapeutic diets, lifestyle factors, the microbiome, and hormone regulation. I may highlight a study that either holds particular importance for practitioners or represents a landmark for a scientific field relevant to practitioners. I also share any resources specific for health & wellness providers that I can recommend.
Interested in Becoming an AIP Certified Coach?
If you’re a practitioner who is passionate about improving your clients’ lives by incorporating the therapeutic potential of diet and lifestyle interventions, read on!!
I put together the AIP Certified Coach program with Mickey Trescott, NTP, Angie Alt, NTC, CHC to help health coaches, nutritionists, physicians and other practitioners better serve their autoimmune and chronically ill clients using the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP). The three of us will be teaching this 8-week program live to a limited group of students starting twice per year! Join the Healthcare Professionals E-mail List for notifications!
Our goal with this program is to provide a comprehensive education along with essential resources to the coaches and practitioners who are best equipped to help patients with chronic illness.
Who Can Become an AIP Certified Coach?
The program is not a standalone nutrition certification, and students must already be certified to work with clients. This program is suitable for all kinds of practitioners from health coaches like CHCs, NTPs, NTCs, and CNCs, to licensed practitioners like LAcs, NDs, RDs, DCs, and MDs.
What you can expect from AIP Certified Coach:
- 12 hours of high-quality video lectures and transcripts delivered in manageable chunks week by week.
- The science behind dietary and lifestyle modifications that you need to both expand your knowledge as a practitioner, as well as educate your clients.
- All of the practical autoimmune protocol implementation tips that make it possible for you to tailor healing for each client.
- Advice about how to best work with clients in multiple settings.
- Dozens of professionally designed handouts, assessments, journal pages, and other tools to use directly with your clients.
- Guidance on leading your clients through troubleshooting, supplementation, and personalization.
- Access to a private group for daily discussion prompts and Q & A with the teachers as well as other students.
- Direct knowledge and best practices from experienced coaches who have been working with the autoimmune population for years.
- Certification and listing in an AIP Certified Coach database.
This is only scratching the surface of what the program offers – we’ve done our best to create a comprehensive program for coaches and practitioners who are serious about working with autoimmune clients.
Change Peoples Lives!
I am so excited to train new coaches to join us on our mission of wellness! Unfortunately, the autoimmune community is expanding rapidly and we need an army of coaches ready to collaborate with both clients and the conventional healthcare system, leading them to health using all the best tools in the box, including diet and lifestyle. If you have questions, check out our FAQ page here!
As an AIP Certified Coach, you will have the knowledge and resources to best serve your clients with chronic illness. Plus, you’ll be joining an community of experts, working with their clients to effectively mitigate chronic illness around the globe, together creating incredible change in the standard of care for chronic illness.
We hope to see you there! We are so grateful for the chance to teach you everything we’ve learned about the AIP, and to help you change lives. I hope you’ll join us!