Steamed Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Fresh, pasture-rasied eggs
- Add roughly one inch of water to a large pot. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Place desired number of eggs into a steamer basket or steamer insert (I cook a dozen at a time using the perforated metal insert that came with my pots and pans set).
- Place steamer basket or steamer insert in pot and cover. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Once the eggs have finished cooking, immediately move the eggs to a bowl of ice water to cool.
Recipe by The Paleo Mom at https://www.thepaleomom.com/easy-hard-boiled-eggs-two-ways/