Rebecca Boucher is a holistic nutritionist student and the blogger behind Lichen Paleo, Loving AIP. She suffered from multiple skin issues while growing up, including eczema, and at the age of 21, was diagnosed with lichen sclerosis. She always considered herself a healthy eater and spent years experimenting with nutrition and different diet plans, but only felt she was on the true road to health once she started the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol. She’s a pro in making AIP easy to follow and her tips for using cauliflower on AIP are awesome!
What’s all the cauliflower hype about?
Cauliflower Ranch Popcorn
Ingredients (cauliflower popcorn)
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tbsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- In a large bowl mix together all seasoning ingredients.
- Add cauliflower florets and avocado oil. Toss to coat.
- Pour cauliflower florets onto a baking pan.
- Roast at 400 for 30-35 minutes or until browned.