Avocado Mango Seaweed Salad
Yield 4-6 servings
- Rehydrate seaweed according to package directions. Rinse well and drain completely in a sieve.
- Thinly slice cucumber using the finest setting on a mandoline slicer (or as thin as you possibly can with a sharp knife).
- Combine cucumber and rehydrated seaweed in medium bowl.
- Combine honey, lemon juice, olive oil, and sesame oil, and add to cucumber and seaweed mixture. Toss to coat.
- Add sesame seeds, avocado and mango and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Recipe by The Paleo Mom at https://www.thepaleomom.com/avocado-mango-seaweed-salad/