The Autoimmune Protocol Lecture Series is a 6-week video-based, self-directed, interactive online course in which Dr. Sarah, the creator of the AIP, will teach you the scientific foundation for the diet and lifestyle tenets of the Autoimmune Protocol.
Plus, you’ll get tons of tips and strategies for implementation, refinement, troubleshooting and mindset—appropriate for any stage of the AIP!
Best of all, you’ll get all of your questions answered as well as personalized guidance and support directly from Dr. Sarah!
The AIP Lecture Series features:
- 42 on-demand video lectures (totaling 16 hours!), all taught by Dr. Sarah
- 75-minute bonus lecture on the gut microbiome
- the most up-to-date information on the Autoimmune Protocol
- dozens of printable guides
- action steps to help you go from theory to practice
- daily self-discovery exercises to reinforce and refine implementation
- an online forum to connect with other students and ask Dr. Sarah your questions directly
- twice weekly discussions guided by Dr. Sarah in the online forum
- weekly FAQ videos by Dr. Sarah in the online forum
- recommended reading for every topic
- interactive quizzes to test your knowledge
- support and guidance from Dr. Sarah herself!
Enjoy this free AIP Lecture Series preview of Week #1, Lecture #2 (one of 42 lectures included in this online course!) including the lecture itself, recommended reading, action steps, self-discovery exercise, and additional resources!
History of Dietary Recommendations and the Rise in Chronic Illness
In this video, I discuss the history of dietary recommendations and how they’ve contributed to the rise in chronic illness. Unfortunately, many of the things that you’ve been taught about nutrition over the past few decades is wrong! The good news is that all of the diet and lifestyle information presented in this lecture series is evidence-based.
The Ultimate Support for Your AIP Journey.
Get personalized guidance and support directly from
Dr. Sarah, the creator of the Autoimmune Protocol,
within a compassionate and empowering educational environment!
Get on the waitlist for The AIP Lecture Series and save your spot!
You are so awesome. I’ve learned more useful information with a direct and immediate application to health in one 15+ minute video from you, than a 20-year stint of clinic and doctor office visits were able to provide.