Learn everything you need to know about the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) from award-winning public speaker, New York Times bestselling author and world-renowned health expert, Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, PhD, in The AIP Lecture Series!
Dr. Sarah Ballantyne is taking action to increase diversity and inclusion throughout the autoimmune community. As one aspect of a developing action plan, Dr. Sarah is offering ten full scholarships for each session of the AIP Lecture Series intensive online course to members of historically underrepresented and systemically oppressed communities. These scholarships are intended to increase access to AIP education in the context of historical and present day systemic inequities that disadvantage people of Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian and mixed-race heritage, as well as members of the LGBTQ+ community and people with disabilities.
The AIP Lecture Series Diversity & Inclusion Scholarships each include:
- Full tuition waiver for the September 13th, 2021 session of the AIP Lecture Series
- Both course textbooks, The Paleo Approach and Paleo Principles by Dr. Sarah Ballantyne
For scholarship awardees outside of the USA and Canada, e-formats (kindle) of the in-print books will be awarded.
Must self-identify as one or more of the following:
- Black, Indigenous, and/or a Person of Color including Latinx, Asian, and mixed race
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, and/or other sexual identity including pansexual, intersex, asexual, and non-binary
- Person with Disability
Deadline to Apply
- August 21st, 2021 at midnight Eastern Time
Scholarship awardees will be notified by e-mail in early-September.
Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship Application
*Applicants must confirm their e-mail address in order for their application to be considered (check your inbox after submitting your application). If you are already registered for the next session of the AIP Lecture Series and are selected for a scholarship, your tuition will be fully refunded.
Go back to AIP Lecture Series homepage.