Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, PhD, is an award-winning public speaker and has been featured in numerous mainstream media stories, documentaries and television appearances.
- What’s With Wheat Documentary
- investigates the growing epidemic of wheat intolerance and why after eating wheat for thousands of years, it has been linked to so many health problems.
- Food As Medicine
- follows the growing movement of using food to heal chronic illness and disease. Food As Medicine documents the journey of food, health, community and hope.
- Betrayal: The Autoimmune Disease Solution They’re Not Telling You
- combines over 85 interviews from experts from around the world. Each episode is packed with information about how autoimmunity is the core cause for almost ALL disease.
- The Thyroid Secret
- combines over 100 interviews with thyroid experts across the country, providing tools, tips and techniques to get rid thyroid symptoms once and for all
Recent Television Appearances:
Paleo Bites Pilot Episode:
Learn more about the Paleo Bites Pilot.
Recent Online Talks and Seminars:
- Ancestral Health Symposium 2016
- Paleo f(x) 2016 (Watch via Paleo f(x) TV)
- Paleo f(x) 2015
- Ancestral Health Symposium 2014
- Paleo f(x) 2014
Recent Articles Featuring Dr. Sarah:
- Readers Digest – “The One Food 12 Nutritionists Eat Every Day to Maintain Their Weight” 7/20/17
- Woman’s World –
- “Paleo for Post-Menopausal women” 8/7/17
- “University proven: Paleo diet secrets that Heal Your Thyroid” 1/1/15
- NPR – “Eating Paleo: the science behind the diet and lifestyle” – 1/16/16
- U.S. News and World Report –
National Geographic – “Ancient Oat Discovery May Poke More Holes in Paleo Diet” 9/11/15
- The New Yorker – “Stone Soup: How the Paleolithic Diet Got Trendy” – 7/28/14
- The Huffington Post – “Paleo Followers Want You to Ditch Your Shampoo, Too” – 12/28/15
- “‘Leaky Gut Syndrome’ Indicated in Multiple Sclerosis” – 9/15/14
- “Do Wheat and Dairy Make MS Flare-Ups Worse?” – 2/13/14
- New York Post – “How These 5 Sugar Substitutes Stack Up Against the Real Thing” – 11/11/15
- Whole30 – “The Paleo Approach for Autoimmune Disease: An Interview With Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D” – 3/17/14
- NewHampshire.com – “Nature Talks: the invasive plant species strike again” – 9/19/14
- Mother Nature Network – “Goitrogenic foods: Your thyroid’s worst enemy?” – 2/1/14
Recent Audio Interviews – Click to listen!
- NPR – Eating paleo: the science behind the diet and lifestyle
- The Paleo Solution Podcast with Robb Wolf – Episode 314 – Sarah Ballantyne, PhD – Sleep and Health
- The Financial Sense Newshour – Lifetime Income Series: Author Sarah Ballantyne on The Paleo Approach
- Fat-Burning Man with Abel James – Sarah Ballantyne: How She Lost 120 Pounds, Why Paleo is Not a Diet, & The Science of Autoimmunity
- Paleo Magazine Radio – Debunking the Lastest Anti-Paleo Study with Dr. Sarah Ballantyne: A Special Report
- Southeast Green – Paleo 101 With The Paleo Mom
- The Autoimmune Wellness Podcast – Episode 3: Step 1: In-Depth with Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D
- Align Podcast – Dr. Sarah Ballantyne: Autoimmunity and Thoughts, Reversing Depression
- Dr. Axe’s Top 50 Functional and Integrative Medical Doctors 2017
- Guided Mind, Best and Most Inspiring Personal Development Blogs 2016 Award
- Academy of Culinary Nutrition Top 50 Paleo Blogs
- Paleo Magazine Best of 2015 – The Healing Kitchen, Best New Specialty Cookbook
- Paleo f(x) 2015 – Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Health Hero of the Year
- Paleo f(x) 2015 – ThePaleoMom.com, Best Family-Centered Blog
- Paleo f(x) 2015 – The Paleo Approach, Best Book (General Health/Wellness)
- Paleo f(x) 2015 – ThePaleoMomCommunity.com, Best Online Discussion Forum
- The Institute for the Psychology of Eating 100 Best Nutrition Blogs 2015
- Paleo Magazine Best of 2014 – The Paleo Approach Cookbook, Best New Paleo Cookbook
- Paleo Magazine Best of 2014 – ThePaleoMom.com, Best Science-Centered Paleo Blog
- Paleo Magazine Best of 2014 – The Paleo Appraoach, Best New Paleo Book
- Paleo Magazine Best of 2014 – Eggs Benedict, Best Blog Recipe, Culinary Recreation
Please use the contact form below.