The recipes in this section are autoimmune protocol-friendly. That is, these recipes do not use eggs, nuts, seeds, nightshades, or uncooked alcohol. Seed-based spices that are not nightshades are included in some of these recipes since many people on the autoimmune protocol can tolerate them. Please refer to this post for more information on spices (and for determining whether a recipe listed in this section is appropriate for you). Also, note that some recipes require minor modification to make the autoimmune protocol-friendly (as mentioned in each individual recipe). Enjoy!
- The Paleo Approach Cookbook Preview: Plantain and Apple Fritters
- Herbed Chicken Savory Crepes with Wild Mushroom “Cream” Sauce
- American-Style Breakfast Sausage–Preview Recipe from The Paleo Approach Cookbook
- Beef Breakfast Sausage (AIP-friendly)
- Garlic Beef Sausage
- Plantain Fritter Pancakes with Maple Coconut Cream and Toasted Walnuts
- Coconut Milk Kefir “Yogurt”