Our ninety-seventh show!
Ep. 97: What to Bring on Travel
On this episode of The Paleo View, Stacy and Sarah discuss how to travel and keep your stricter diet.
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean Player belowDownload this episode (right click and save)
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 97: What to Bring on Travel
- Intro (0:00)
- News and Views (1:03)
- Shout out for The Paleo Approach Cookbook and Real Life Paleo
- Check out Stacy’s Instagram for pictures from our amusement park trip.
- Steve’s Paleo provides Paleo Kits and US Wellness has delicious pork rinds!
- For a list of international customs rules, turn here. Well, if you’re going to the US, that is. Otherwise, it’s individual for each country.
- Arizona Wildcats? Excellent pull, Sarah.
- US Wellness Meats has excellent hot dogs, jerky, and meat sticks
- Cliff Kit bars
- Epic Bars
- Rx Bars
- Plantain Chips
- Rice Crackers
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Frozen!
- But better is The Lego Movie.
- Steve’s Dried Strawberries
- Make your own pork rinds with the help of Beyond Bacon!
- Hey everyone! Take your skin on down to Whole Foods and ask them to cut them!
- Hey Starbucks will make you a butter coffee with Kerrygold. That’s interesting!
- To find a Bed and Breakfast, try BedandBreakfast.com!
- Questions and Answers (36:01)
- Outro (1:03:21)