Our twenty-third show!
Ep. 23: Fertility, PCOS, and Female Hormones
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah are joined by the fantastic Stefani Ruper of Paleo for Women. Together, they tackle questions related to women’s health. If you have questions related to menstruation, fertility or hormones, this is the podcast for you!
Click the picture above to be taken to iTunes
or download and listen by clicking the PodBean player below
If you enjoy the show, please review it in iTunes!
The Paleo View (TPV), Episode 23: Fertility, PCOS, and Female Hormones
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:13 – News and Views
- 15:03 – Science with Sarah: What is normal for the menstrual cycle?
- 36:56 – Questions and Answers
- Since going off the pill, I have not menstruated. Will more fully embracing the paleo diet help regulate my hormones?
- 47:31 – My Naturopath recommends decreasing my body fat for fertility. I have PCOS, hypothyroidism, and low estrogen?
- 55:02 – How can I solve my uterine fibroids that cause terrible heavy periods?
- 1:06:32 – Can I shrink my benign breast tumors with paleo?
- 1:08:59 – What is the effect of hormonal birth control and are there any more “natural” birth control options available?
- Stefani has a whole series on birth control
- 1:21:19 – What are some natural feminine hygiene, tampons, skin care?
- 1:27:42 One more plug for Stefanie of www.PaleoForWomen.com and PCOS Unlocked
- 1:31:44 – Outro