This is another lovely and very simple vegetable side dish. I love the flavor combination and this makes a perfect companion to lamb or fish (or anything, really!).
- 2 medium zucchini, halved and sliced into ¼” semicircles
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil and zucchini.
2. Sautee zucchini until soft and just starting to brown, about 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add mint and continue to cook for 1 minute. Serve!